Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What I wasted

I wasted a lot of time thinking about you,
but treasured those moments, happy and blue..

I wasted buckets of tears I shed every night,
but kept those dreams, having you by my side..

I wasted tons of emotion I kept inside,
but never did I have to hide..

I wasted all those feelings, I held, I kept,
but not those affection you shared, you left..

I wasted all hope, wishes, visions and even cue,
but one things left, memories of you, who I fell in love to..


written Jan 21, 2009 -chinkay-

3 comments:

  1. talagang WASTED noh :rolleyes: not worthy of your tears and your time, especially your LOVE. :rolleyes:

    ReplyDelete
  2. :panic: I don't want to be the guy whom this poem is addressed to...

    Grabe it the tittle is negative yung laman niya defintly positive in perspective pero onced it sunk in ouches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. doray: i know :rolleyes:

    asher: bakit ayaw mo ha :punish: hahaha
    basag/lasing ako ng nasulat ko yan kaya ang cheesy hindi bagay sakin :rofl:

    ReplyDelete