Thursday, March 19, 2009

OP

OP = Old Poems, mala tulang nilulumot na sa taguan ko.. post ko ulit dito..

Dahil na tats ako kay asher yan na po rewust mo copy pase ko na lahat dito at may nagrereklamo na ang dami ko na post sa comic strip ko na ito hahaha!


PAIN INSIDE

I lay in bed at night with tears in my eyes
Trying not to cry
All this pain inside
I just want to hide
I try and try
But it won't go away
It stays locked in my heart
I feel like I'm falling apart
But i hide it deep inside
Where no one can see but me
The tears are starting
Now I'm crying
My heart is dying
But i keep trying my best
Just another night like all the rest
But the hardest part
I can’t complain
That I’m still feeling this inside me
And I know I am to blame

my first ever poem written Dec. 2004 sa sobrang tagal na hindi ko maalala exact dati. naka lagay rin yan sa FS ko..

FOR YOU, FROM ME

Somewhere along the line we lost that bond, the trust.
I miss what used to be and what was us.
The way we talk & those endless nights.
The giggles, those stories and new discoveries..
How we could always convince each other we'd be all right...
Every time one is feeling low, sad and lonely.
Knowing and learning that someone always had your back and cared.

Sharing our most intimate secrets, our own personal jokes.
No hesitations to help out if the other one was broke.
Our friendship was so special filled with happiness.
There was such a strength and not and inch of doubt.
Finishing our sentences before one could even speak.
Never get tired of each other not even after weeks.

I have barely seen you for God knows how long.
Things between you & I have changed.
And our relationship is somewhat strange.
I miss what used to be and what was us.
Time has caused for this to rust.
Enjoying our moments we were so happy.
We treasured every second we spent together.
Held onto the memories like they'd last forever.

Now you're distant from me...
And i know I'm missing you so much.
Your right, we have what we had, on the wrong time..
But I'm happy on what we kept inside our hearts.
Only time could tell what would happen next.
But I’ll keep on hoping, dreaming that someday,
Someday we’ll both say that “this is the right time..”


for someone special, my bestfriend written May 2005, summer vacation.

I DON’T BELIEVE BUT

I don't believe in ghost but I believe in life after death,
and that there is a place where we can feel true serenity..
I don't believe in hearsay instead I search for the truth and facts,
but as they say if there's smoke there's fire..
I don't believe in failure but I believe in continuously struggling to succeed,
and that we should never stop on dreaming and hoping..
I don't believe in defeat but i believe in gambling and risking,
and that one should keep on fighting for triumph..
I don't believe in fate but I believe in hard work and luck,
and that the first often leads to the second..
I don't believe in destiny but i believe in true love,
and that someday somehow, it would still be a happily ever after story..


inspire by a friend, written July 11, 2008

I WILL

I will tell you what I will do and what I will not do.
I will act the way I wanted to,
but I could also show you what you want me to.
I will forget things I have to, those who no longer matter,
one who's creating clear disparity.
I will not serve that in which I no longer believe,
whether it call itself my home.
I will try to express myself in some mode of life or art
as freely and as wholly as I can,
using for my defense the only arms I allow myself to use
— silence, exile and cunning.

may galit, joke lang hahaha written July 17, 2008


STAND UP AND SHOUT

Most of the time we try to hold our emotions,
scared to let people know what we really feel inside..
To frighten to let people learn that deep inside,
the real you wants to break loose..

There should come a time for us to stand up and shout:
"This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think,
feel the way I feel, love the way I love!
I am a whole complex package.
Take me or leave me. Accept me or walk away!
Do not try to make me feel like less of a person,
just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be
and don't try to change me to fit your mold.
If I need to change, I alone will make that decision."

When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%,
good and bad - you will be amazed
at the opportunities that life presents you...

thats me shouting written July 25, 2008

2 comments:

  1. Sabi ko na nga ba it was the right choice na kulitin kita na ipost tong mga to eh... they are diamonds :D

    Its funny na ang kadalasang first poems na ginagawa ng isang poet is always related to love and pain.

    Love POV poems especially yung stand up and shout nice nice true and honest.

    hehe nice nice nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx thanx ngayon ko lang na check ung comment kadadating ko lang eh :giggle:

    ReplyDelete