Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chameleon

Just read through a co-symbianizer's blog,(asher thanx) it made me think. Qouted

I always ask for you to post your previous poems and other writen works, its
because I wanted to learn from you through those writen works and level up my
knowlage about you. Keep the poems flowing. Ms Understood. :blush:

Hhhmmmm, only few people could really get into my mind, my thoughts. I'm quiet, unreadable, a chameleon. Why chameleon? A friend once told me that I'm really good in showing people that I'm OK even though I'm broken, shattered, jaded, sullen inside, I can crack jokes anytime I want, I can laugh even though I'm crying inside, I can blend, I can pretend, I can show people what I want them to see(not on the negative note). Hardly they know what I really am thinking, feeling.
Why? I used to show people that I'm tough, independent, wise and private, no room for failure. I can't show people I'm crying, don't want to let them know I'm weak, won't let them learn about my frailness. That's the reason I have to create an armor to protect my self, but that clad is like a dagger that's slowly wounding me inside, the part of me who's longing to be understood. So I guess I have to let people in. I have to let them know my other side, let them peek through my thoughts, on how complicated and enigmatic my life is, introduce them to someone, named shayne.

4 comments:

  1. Juice natin ang dami ko sinabi, ang drama pa masyado.. eh ang gusto ko lang naman sabihin eh.. magpost ako ng mga old poems at kalokohan ko..
    pacencya na po kung ano ano sinabi ko. praning lang :rofl: :lmao:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chameleons could only be understood by other chameleons.

    Shayne it sounded to me like "shy-anne".

    You never fail na mapangiti with this simple gestures... I'm glad that your slowly pealing your armor, like they say the first step is the hardest :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. :whisper: makapal talaga mukha ko, kunwari lang ako shy type :rofl:

    ReplyDelete
  4. pang oscars ba :pacute:
    tinamaan nanaman ako ng KAPA eh :giggle:
    KAPA=Kapraningan :rofl:

    ReplyDelete