Monday, March 23, 2009

My rainbow

My Rainbow

Color red that shines above,
Full of confidence and courage I love.
Followed by orange with cheer,
Dreamy, thoughtful and sincere.
Yellow rays of joy and happiness,
With skillful hands and intellectual prowess.
And finding green in the middle,
The center which balance the angle.
Next in line, blue trace and shine,
Its youth, confidence and strength combine.
Then this mystical borderland of wisdom,
Indigo here he comes.
All supported by violet,
The warmest and coolest.
Each color represents some one dear,
Never thought our lives will cohere.
They are the colors that are part of my life,
My rainbow after a stormy night.


each color represents one important person, just make a wild guess

Rainbow fascinates me, how on earth God let those last little droplets of water, create such a beautiful scenery, once master sun rays, hit them.. so simple yet so gorgeous.. everyone would stop and look at it.. then would make me think again, if there's really a pot of gold at the end of each..
hmmmm for me, YES there's a lot of golden chocolate coins not just at the end of my rainbow but all over it..

5 comments: