Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Living

I always learn the hard way
Even though I know what to do
I still keep the hard-headed me, each and every time
I listen, I'm a good listener, I think..
But when decision making comes along
I ask for opinion but do what ever I want
No matter if its right or wrong..

I'm a risk taker but something, someone
Came along and I never dared to try..
I know the reason, I'm not brave enough..
I realize that what I'm showing people now is a cover up..
An armor I created to protect my self..
Is it wrong to try to prevent my self from hurting?
That's the only way I know to keep me from dying..
I regret what happened, still I feel the pain..
I tried to spare my self, I failed, I was hooked..
Now I have to save my self from this poison I willingly took..
But I know, I'll live.. sure I will.. hopefully soon..



written Jan 6, 2009 -chinkay-

- idol asher update ko na blog yan.. para sayo hahaha.. but i wont include poems I wrote before 2009, just wait for me to update Our Sweet Corner para sa mga lumang pomes ko :punish: mahirap magkalkal no hahaha..salamat sa pagbabasa :blush:

1 comment:

  1. anung bitter ka dyan :punish:
    bitter na bitter hahaha joke..
    the poison is still in my system but gradually im getting used to it.. no need for an antidote.. in fairness its actually helping me :wink:
    salamat sa pagbasa :kiss:

    ReplyDelete