Monday, March 16, 2009

Poem Gift Giving

Asher created a new thread in symbianize, Poem Gift Giving. Nice just in time coz I just finish a poem entitle My Rainbow for my chocofam labsyu all (I'll post it soon, thanx kapatid for checking). First I want to share the Poem from asher thankz thankz "Chinks gep from asher"

Chinks

I look and see two figures
Of the same lass standing there
Staring at my direction.

The left one was dressed in black,
The right one was dressed in white,
And there was no gray in sight.

I immediately notice
These unique strangers I see
Is just a single lady

The lady that hurts or heals
And never seen in between
Only pure extremities.

She could be your best of friend
Or your worse of enemy
It’s up to you to select.

Because you could never win
If you just sit and play safe
In the strange game of her life.

And just to quote what she said;
“You know you wouldn't want it,
Want it any other way.”


An in exchange I created one for asher :wink:
a.s.h.e.r.

A knight in a clad,
So wise and grand.
Humble though his marvelous,
Exeptional, he is a geneous.
Roughly, he's great
..keep on writing mate.


And another on for memoy but I intended to create a more decent one harharhar!
Memoy

Hiyas daw kung tituring
Itong batang magiting
Walang sawa kang kukulitin
Para sa kanya iya'y lambing

Kahit saan mo siya isabak
Basta hawak ay panulat
Ika'y kanyang imumulat
Sa katotohanang hawak

I'm thinking of writing poems for all chocofam, pero di gumagana braincells ko :rofl: nakagawa na ko ng 2 para kila secret pero 4 lines lang un.. sana pwede na un ang hirap kase :giggle:
And ofcourse I'll post it here soon..

3 comments:

  1. a.s.h.e.r written March 14, 2009 -chinkay-
    Memoy written March 16, 2009 -chinkay-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe how tweet naman nalagay pa talaga sa blog ang aking munting gep sayo ayiiih :blush:

    ReplyDelete
  3. uu naman :giggle: cge para sayo update ko dito mga poems ko hahaha

    ReplyDelete