Thursday, March 19, 2009

MOP

MOP=More Old Poems


FUNNY LIFE

I believe we write our own stories
and each time we thought we knew the end?
We don't.
Perhaps luck exists,
somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance
and in the peace that comes from knowing that you can't just know it all.
Life's funny that way.
Yes, life is simple, you make your choices and you don't look back.
Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.

inspried by little black book movie written July 28, 2008


TRUTH

The acceptance of the truth that joy and sorrow,
laughter and tears, success and failure
are not confined to any particular time, place or people,
but are universally distributed and should make us more tolerant of
and more interested in the lives of others..
not to mimic, not to compare, not to envy
but instead to learn, to understand and to cope..

I've learned that to be true, I must fully accept that at this moment,
I can only be what and who I am.. No more, No less..
However, with the inevitable passing of each moment of time,
I will gradually, but surely change...
to become more or less, better or worse, stronger or weaker..
My choice is the direction of change..
It is mine alone..
The only true competition is this rivalry with my changing self..
It is the very basis of the grand eternal plan.

wala lang written July 31, 2008


DELICIOUS AMBIGUITY

I still dream of a fairy tale story for my life,
surpassing all hardships
and a happily ever after ending with my prince charming.
I’ve wanted a perfect ending.
But now I've learned, the hard way,
that some poems don't rhyme,
and some stories don't have a clear beginning, body, and ending..
That I thought I've already gone through the worst, but I was wrong.
We can never write our life story and predict the ending,
know when should be the climax,
limit the chapters and know when the dead line is.
Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best out of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.

i love this written Aug. 26, 2008


STILL CRYING

It’s been a while..
That my wrists are crying, dark, crimson tears
They’re shedding their sadness, they’re shedding their fears
Can't you see, they’re not shedding a smile?
Last time they did that, damn its been a while
Now look at my eyes, they’re starting to flood
Don’t you notice that they are full of blood
Right down my arms, right now my cheeks
I’m not feeling whole, i actually feel weak
My body’s going numb, I’m starting to speak
Crying that isn’t over, that I’m still not free
If only you could notice, if only you could see
I never wanted this to happened
But im still suffering from the pain
Wonder when it would end..

part 2 of may first poem pain inside, written Nov. 6, 2008



Realities about Love

** Love is not enough to make a relationship work - it needs compatibility and it needs commitment.

** It just takes a moment to experience infatuation, but true love takes time. Loving or liking a person doesn't happen overnight.

** To love is to risk not being loved in return.

** Love is over-stated. Love eventually ends and you are free to love another.

** It is possible to experience true love with more than one person there are many potential partners you could be happy with.

** The right partner will fulfill many of your needs but not all of them.

** Good sex has nothing to do with true love, but making love does.

its not a poem but a reality check for me, include ko na rin, July 28, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment