Sunday, March 28, 2010

Suddenly

Suddenly there was silence, I know this scene only happens every Friday in the office with the absence of those people around us. But lately this scenario is getting more more usual.
My friends would usually caught me thinking or day dreaming or preoccupied maybe but not just silent in one corner, empty-minded. I know something is wrong lately and I needed this to stop. But I don't know when it started or how or why.. I can't ever write or finish my book for heaven sake, my book is sitting on my desk since I don't know and I haven't finish 1/4 of it. What with me?!
I don't even chat with anyone, if someone would talk to me I will answer but wont engage in a long conversation like before. I won't see anyone, well except from the fact that I just want to rest during my off, I just can't force myself to leave.
I just finish talking to someone, exchange of updates, answer and question. And then there was silence again.. Oh darn, whats happening to me..

to be continued.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment