Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cheesy

I read this conversation from one of the books I’m reading during my off. The first characters line is “Forget me, forget everything about me..” then second character answered “I’m sorry but you can’t get rid of me that easily, you can try to hide from me but I promise to not to leave your side” then the story continues and at the end the first character ate his words and says “Forget about forgetting me I don’t think I can live with that..” awww.. cheesy.. (Disclaimer: I read this line from a book for real, sorry to burst anyone’s bubble :peace: )
I don’t know why but I’m fond of reading this cheesy kind for stories lately arg! I don’t know why. I don’t even have a love life, one of my friends just recently broke up with her partner and most of the trainers and our boss are teasing us to look for a boyfriend and wtf its already March not February “the love month” duh!
Anyway, back to those cheesy lines, forgetting is not an easy thing to do or learn, like the saying one can forgive but won’t ever forget. Amnesia is not an airborne disease. But there is this “Selective Memory” phase that I can recall we discuss in training, helpful but not cure for this forgetting thingy. One can cut all possible means of communication, text, call, messenger, forum, blog site, website, email, letter, telegraph, radio, ect. One can be swamp with work, problems and everything but are you really sure if that stubborn mind with its brain cells friendship would also stop from functioning so they won’t torture you from those pictographic images called memory. In short this is not an easy task. Amnesia is really hard to fake. Lol.
Some people never get tired of waiting, wishing and hoping. I salute you guys. Risk takers, masochist, selfless, martyr call them whatever you want. They are the people who chase, pursue their own happiness. To these people are brave enough to risk their emotion, never minding the pain and hurt that could equate the “what happen” next.
Anywho, life is something you create and decide upon on. We are all given choices and choose what you think is best for you. Some could show the result to everybody while some would just let things happen. For me, I love surprises or either I conceal too much. What about this line? “Forget about forgetting me I don’t think I can live with that..” hhhmmm its just a cheesy line that I don’t think could happen in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment