Monday, March 8, 2010

Material Girl

I haven't got any new gadgets lately, the last time I bought a cellphone (not a replacement) was last year. Darn, I was planning to buy a laptop and camera for a long time now, but I haven't got one wheww.. Anyway, from today I only got 2 months to decide if I'll be buying a new phone or a cam, it's like a "tradition" me and Lois were doing since we started working together.
Touchscreen phones and QWERTY phone are taking over. I've been a Blackberry user before this BlackBerry 7100t

then I got tired of that QWERTY keypad so I shift back to an uber friendly Nokia 6630. Then got my self a Nokia N95 which is serving me for 2 years now and added a Nokia 7210 Supernova as my secondary phone last year. Now its almost time of the year so I have to decide if I'll be getting my self a gift harharhar.. If I'll be getting a new phone I have to sell one of my phone or just give it to my brother.. hmmm.. I'll try to sell it first harharhar.. My phone choices? First is this nice touchscreen phone Samsung 8003 Jet

loving this touchscreen phone with 5megapixel camera or this Blackberry Bold 9000 either black or white

I kinda miss using Blackberry lately specially when my Tito got that model. So slick and the white one is so chic hehehe.
Nokia E71 is another phone I like the red or black one coz Nikki got the this phone in white..

Hmmm.. if I'm not buying a phone probably I'll settle with a new Ipod Nano or Itouch instead hehehe..

I like the black or blue one :)

or this itouch
or if ever I just get my self Nikon D3000 which I've been longing for almost a year now..

wheww.. I really wanted a MacbookPro but don't have money for that yet. I'm not even sure if I can afford that camera either.. Oh well, I'm just planning or thinking of buying.. I just needed to think of things like this as of the moment..
Diversion yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment