Sunday, March 28, 2010

For..

Sorry friend I'm not in the mood to write, so I'll just share this hehehe..

Letting You Go
By Mariann Estaniel

Your sincere words, your sweet smile,
The way you talk to me makes me blind.
You always come in when my world falls apart.
You held the key to my broken heart.
But that was then, this is now.
I really thought we'd make it somehow.
But I guess things between us are just not meant to be.
I'm not right for you, and you're not the one for me.
The thought of letting you go breaks my heart.
'Cuz in my life, you play an important part.
It's so hard for me to give up on you.
For giving up on love is something I don't do.
But I have to face reality, everything has changed.
It's all over, things are not the same.
You're with someone else now, and I am free.
I'm free to move on and go where I want to be.
It's really time for me to let you go.
So here I am, ready to let you know,
That I'm so thankful to have you even for a while.
I'm stronger now, I'm not going to cry.
Because when you left me, I realized that I was strong.
Those days of you and me are all over.
But it's something I would really remember.
It's one of the precious moments of my past.
Though I knew in my heart that it wouldn't last.
In my heart you'll be kept in a special place.
The memory of you will never be erased.

I don't really agree on that girlfriend.. coz according to you people I'm the masochist/martyr type that's why I would prefer this peom..

Still Here Waiting For You
by Tinydancer46

As I look into your eyes
I can't seem to look away
I get lost into the moment
Each and every day

You thought I didn't like you
You thought that I moved on
But to tell you the total truth...
My feelings aren't gone

I'm still here, still waiting
For us to finally be
I'll stay here for as long as it takes
For you to be with me

I'm still here inside your heart
I'll never give up on you
You'll never find anyone else
Who loves you like I do

I'm still here just waiting
For you to finally realize
I'm still here waiting for you to see me
How I see you through my eyes

Hell for false hopes.. wahahaha.. misha guys..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for posting this. How did you find my poem "Letting you go"? I wrote this when I was fourteen.

    ReplyDelete