Monday, February 1, 2010

Twist

I never thought about jumping into a cold lake at night, me without knowing how to swim, we'll not literally.
I came across someone today, never thought that I'll ever talk to him again since the time he decided to "forget" about me another way of saying "bye". Hell, that time, I switched my selective memory ON. But a few months later, I realize a lot of things. I can't just simply follow my emotional self, she won't show me the right way. I can't just simply forget what had happened before, coz I just simply can't unless magkamnesia ko. I can't just believe someone until I uncover the truth and talk to the people/person concern. I can't assume on things because I might seeing the opposite side of reality.
I want to ask a lot of things earlier but he got to go. We'll I guess it's not yet time to clear things up, hope that it's not yet time and not at all. I just what to talk about what had happened even though I know where the conversation would lead to hayz.. life.. can't get enough of drama.
I just remembered, he always say that he can't read my mind but does anyone know how to? Coz I would kill to learn, seriously. Lol.
Anyway, I don't know if that's an excuse or what but as I've mention no one I know could read minds. Its up to you if you want to know what the person is thinking and its up to the person if they would tell whats in their head (the top most, lol).
Hayz.. I want to talk to him but I don't know any way to do so or I might not have the same courage to talk to him again.. But why am I having this feeling that I wouldn't have any chance to see, catch or talk to him again..

No comments:

Post a Comment