Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bloopers

Darn, had a good laugh before I left the office and can't get over it. I'll share it to you guys.
I'm working in a callcenter for almost 4 years now. I know there are a lot of bloopers when an agent were taking calls. I'm one of the contributors for some funny conversation with Americans when I was an agent taking calls. Well, I'm very aware of bloopers in the callcenter but I just can't get enough of it specially now that I'm one of those wiretapper, eavesdropper, know-it-all-attention seeker who listens to other peoples recorded conversation, trust me you'll get bored of eavesdropping on someone's conversation but when you luckily spot an awesome blooper darn you'll cry laughing. I'll share those two I remember by heart because I listen to it recently :rofl:.
First is a call from my previous agent (let not name names ok!). Agent got the call and ask for the name. The customers last name is Callaghan, the caller pronounce it as Cal-uh-han. The agent was able to pull up the record and called the customer "Ok Mr. Ka-laghan this.." with Filipino accent then through out the conversation the agent pronounce it as "Mr. Ka-Lag-Han" darn, Janice and I can't stop laughing when we heard it. (I know I'm evil, Sorry).
Second is a call I listened to earlier. The customer called in and stated her inquiry on the call. The agent pulled up the information on the system, it showed that the account is under Patron White but the caller's name is Veronica Carrillo. So as per policy the agent needs to ask for the name on the account, verification. So the conversation goes..
Agent: May I ask for the name on the account please?
Caller: Patron Silver
Agent: And I'm speaking with?
Caller: Veronica Carrillo
Agent: Is the account holder there?
Caller: I'm the account holder, I ask to put Patron White when I got this coz I want that name to appear when coz I don't when other people to see my name. You know Patron White is a liquor..
Agent: Ok, so can I speak to Mr. Parton Silver? (harharhar)
Caller: I'm the account holder, I just ask that name to be use on my account.
Agent: Ok, I understand, so how can I help you Ms. Silver?

Me listening while Laughing out loud, relayed the story to Janice we both rolled on the floor laughing(not literally heller).. darn this is what I love on my job, its exhausting but I could still go home smiling, I mean laughing hahahaha..
PEACE YAH ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment