Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ménage

With a pair of bloodshot eyes
From a dark alley I hide
Trying to read each mind
As I survey people, who pass by

Then a group catches my attention
With their presence and certain action
I caught myself attentively listening
To their laughters, as if hiding something

Then suddenly I found myself in the circle
Sitting and hearing each soul's whisper
Each face masked a unique individual
In their eyes reflects a precious jewel

An unparalleled character each holds
Makes me wonder and anxious to unfold
For me to search and discover their name
How each person differs as they play a game

Each day with a prize of trust we earned
Respect to each other we have yearned
Seeing those smiles as we all gather around
Of which I vow to protect every single one

A surprise I soon recognize and uncover
I'll carry a bond of each in my heart forever
They fill the hollow part of my daily routine
Something we shared that nobody had ever seen



-written April 22, 2009

Haven't written for quite sometime, don't know busy I guess..
wala sa mood. So I checked my files, I remember this poem. Papa ask me to write a peom for him. At usually pag ang inask sakin I try to portrait that I'm the person who's asking me to write something for him/her. Kaya madalas kung hindi ko masyado kakilala ung nagask sakin may interview portion muna. I guess I read his innner thoughts through that poem.

Yan ung nagawa ko hindi ko lang alam bakit hindi pa ginagamit ni papa..hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment