Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chance

I had my heart wounded deeply
But now I'm coping slowly
I'm starting a new journey
To try and write my own story

It's another ordinary day for me
After a period of solitude, now I'm free
Walking in this hallway briskly
Looking forward to everyday with glee

But out of nowhere you came
Then, it's no longer the same
Your smile rattled my game
And turned my world insane

This anxiety inside my core
In search for the one I adore
Vision of you that I can't ignore
It's your presence I longed for

I just wanted to get to know you
Look at you until the day is through
I'm hoping you'll notice all the clue
That, my pure intentions are true


-written May 09, 2009
by request ni mikeyl para daw sa kras niya, hmm hindi niya masyado gusto so I think I need to revise it. pero wala pa ko sa mood mag sulat, pasensiya..
but I love my poem kaya post ko muna dito.. thanks sa mga nakaappreciate..

No comments:

Post a Comment