Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wanderer

A restless flight
Of this lonely knight
Hoping he would find
The happiness of his life

Every night he wonders
If its time to surrender
All those memories he gathered
Until this moment he utters

Like a dream that came true
The day he met her, he knew
She's his princess, he longed for
Until his life is through

Then she left him for someone
Telling him, he have done none
But the feelings are all gone
Coz she thinks he's not the one

Then he utters "We're better off this way,
You, letting me go and setting me free
Now, I have to go and walk away,
Even though it's breaking me."


-written April 12, 2009
madami nagrereact na friends ko na lalaki dito sa sinulat ko.. hmmm..
affected? wala na naman ako pinatatamaan dito, when I wrote this binase ko lang siya kay mikeyl.. his the one who ask me to write him a pome about him self..

2 comments:

  1. Actually if hindi mo sinabi na its a poem for another person of himself iisipin ko na isa kang anak ni don tibursyo :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. :panic: susko po bakit ganon :rofl:

    ReplyDelete