Friday, May 8, 2009

Again, the anguished masked

I got 4 poems na nasa chinkzode ko pero wala dito sa blog ko.. hmmm...
Sige update natin.. lagay ko ung 3..

Confession - these are all about me and no one else. It's some kinda "time table" of what happened, I guess.. harhar!

Anguish

A sleepless night,
For a restless soul.
With gloomy lights,
In this dark hall.

Staring blankly,
With a cluttered mind.
Her eyes were lonely,
Of memories unkind.

Bloody tears flow,
From an empty stare.
Now left in the shadow,
Broken beyond repair.

All these sorrow,
Shattered her core.
Hoping that morrow,
Would ease the sore


-written March 25, 2009

Masked

Silently she dwell
Here in a dark cell
A place like hell
She blend so well

Never did she tried
To unlock her mind
Share what's behind
That intuition she hide

Once, she had risked
To an emotional frisk
Then suddenly she fell in
But lose the game of flirting

No trace of teary eyes
Nor forced weak smile
Though she's breaking inside
Beneath a poker face she hides


-written April 23, 2009

Again

I held an emotion for so long
Tried disregarding it, as I move along
Somewhere I thought, I belong
No one notice it, as time goes on

All lot of which were true
Eventhough it makes me blue
I kept everything inside hidden
Coz I know, I have to end it then

So I drop the feeling
Long before I came back
But with no warning
Now my armor's starting to crack

Again I'm here inside where
I don't wanna be trapped
A familiar sullen place
I'm trying to adopted

What do you held
That makes me vincible
Again I'm wrecked
For me, being so gullible

This is so disturbing
I can't believe I'm slowly breaking
But I have to end this anxiety
And again, stop this tearing agony


-written April 25, 2009

So bahala na kayo magassume kung ano, sino, kelan, saan at paano ha..
but I'll assure you I'm ok..

5 comments:

  1. Iisa lang ang direction ng tatlong poems na to ah... iba iba man ang tinutukoy nila iisa lanhg yung emotion...

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

    Nice nice :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. anu naman ung direksyon? :whistle:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone, away, alone, depression... and missing something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Direction nya north east! :evillol:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @james hmmm.. true, add ko lang eh trying to let go?.. :whistle:

    @vice :punish: south west kaya :beh:

    ReplyDelete