Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thoughts - Privacy

Darn it..
After 20 long years this the only time I had my own room.. my own meaning I'm no longer sharing with my aunt or my brother.. P-R-I-V-A-C-Y at last. Purchased my own bed, my sheets, my dresser, my hamper ect ect.
We're 5 in the family my mom and dad, me and my two brothers, luckily when we move here we 3 got to have a out own separate room. Hear that S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E.
Of course we respect each space, one should knock before opening the door, even my mom and dad does that, unless my moms trying to wake my up coz I'll be going to work. At first I usually lock my door, I dont know, I got used to it. But mom got problems in keeping her spare keys so she ask me if I could just leave the door or my room unlock when ever I dose of sleep, so if ever she have to wake me up it would be easier, if a knock wont be enough, so I did. Only my mom who's allowed to do such, so coz even my dad won't just walk in if ever he needs something from me or if ever mom's not around and he needs to shake me off to wake up.
But just then my youngest brother started entering my room with out me knowing, I didn't mind it at first because mom told me that he needs to call someone and the phone outside is busted (I got an extenstion in my room, no where else), so I let it pass. But darn it, that one time became twice, trice and now very often and most of the time that happened without me knowing, its either I'm outside doing chores or when I'm sleeping. Just because he needs to borrow my phone to text someone, darn he has to go around my room before he could get my phone on top of my bedside table. And damn my phone, can you imagine, I don't certainly have any videos to keep privately but still, darn it that thing is still private.
Motherfathersheetofpaper(memoy thanx for this expression), I know its my brother but still, my dresser doesn't have any lock, my closet got one but the tiniest I have, my everyday bag's lying on the floor, most of the time zipper open. My things are everywhere in the room but I know where to look for certain things if ever, I dont what someone messing up with it, with those. There are some stuff I keep that nobody's allowed to see, look at or read, even my mom. I don't want someone getting things from me without permission, coz still those are mine. I just feel like I was invaded and I HATE IT!
My room is my comfort zone, here I could show what I really feel. Most of the time, usually when I'm not really feeling ok, I would wear a mask infront of my parents, I don't want them to see the soft side of me, I don't want to worry. Inside my room I could take that off and hug the emotion I'm keeping inside. That's another reason, my room keep my secrets and if somebody unwelcome come in, I feel like they are trying to gey something from me, something precious, something I keep.
Darn, this is enough, nobody could ever come into my room ever again, unless I'm aware off, unless I let that person in. I'll locking my doors everytime. I'll ask my mom to keep the spare key where she could easy remember she left it. I'll have my privacy back, I'll have my comfort zone again, to what its used to.

some parts of my room, maayos pa cya dyan.. ngayon super gulo na..
ung mga picture sa baba ung closet ko ung sa taas ung dresser..
kung makikita nyo ung dresser ko ngayon eh mas marami na dyan ang laman..
pati ung upuan puno na ng libro hahaha.. maayos pa yan.. kase wala kalat na bag, flipflops, book at shoes sa sahig hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. Kalat heaven ang kwarto eje... curious ako dun sa mga picture sa may pinboard sana may closeup shot eje...

    ReplyDelete
  2. un ba mga pictures? eversince kase gustoko talga meron corkboard/pinboard sa kwarto for notes and pictures..
    ngayon puno na yan :rofl:
    ung pictures sa upper right studio photos ng barkada ko nung college, college friends, bestfriend ko rin meron
    sa lower left, baby pictures ko, ng 2 brothers ko, ng mga cousins ko.. (ayllabb baby pix :giggle:)
    ung sa lower middle grad pic ko nung elementary, highschool at college sopt teh difference yan kaya nandyan :rofl:
    ung nasa middle na naka tabinge.. picture ko wala na ung kasama nyan, dati kase katabi nyan pic ng ex ko kaya tinangal ko na :rofl: :lmao:

    ReplyDelete