Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughts - My life

I just can't find time to write. I have this pending part 2 poem that I can't seems to finish. I know I'm busy for a couple of weeks now but when ever I'm thinking about my schedule.. hmmm.. how do I manage to keep on writing before even though I got load of things to do as well.. Is it my task or I just can't find any inspiration or its just me.. I usually write about my self so why am I "somekindaloosing" time for it.

Heres the list of my window and tabs on my computer desktop at work.. (links) and I manage to check each and evertime, well I have to..
1. CAP
2. VKB Hardware
3. VKB 360
4. 4 word documents (service, logs, templates, troubleshooting)
5. msn mail (I send emails a lot, every second whew!)
6. Loisse's outlook
7. 3 Excel files (schedule, ACD, tracker)
8. An ebook (depende what book I wanted to read if I could)
9. Google hehehe
10. Symbianize (if i have time :lol:)
11. notepad (I use for writing my kalokohan)
[ill attach a screen shoot tom. ill printout my office desktop so ull see the idea]
Whew! thats the reason why my office pc hangs a lot.. hahahaha.. but those are what I do while informt of my pc at work.. while I hold tons of papers if my jogging around ELJ's 6th floor to do printing, photo copying, signing papers, talking to RTA, talking to loisse, to coy, to ceejay or to somebody else hahaha.. busy huh..

At home.
1.Yahoo msg
2. Symbianize
3. msn mail (I have to keep track)
4. Facebook
5. Reastaurant city (FB)
6. Farm toen (FB)
7. Blogger
8. Deviantart
9. mybrute
10. mediafire
11. photobucket
12. google
13. mydocs

Whew! I multitask? Certainly, a talent I learned from working ina callcenter and having home and office pcs as my buddies hehehe..
oh well I guess I just have to manage my time for me to hae time in writing..
hhmmm...


My life

In a dark hole I dive
Not knowing what's inside
This time I wont elide
In my mind I must survive

I know I must be strong
Even if, things goes wrong
Now, here is where I belong
Something I'm willing to hold on

A very unpredictable cycle
This enigmatic life I handle
Simple, bald but unusual
My so-called life I fondle

-written June 04, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment