Monday, June 22, 2009

Haiku

I've written a couple of Haikus, I ask PadrePio(symb) to check it because I'm new to this format I want someone who I know is familiar with such, before posting it. I never thought it would be an issue for some. I tried explaining my side, I never intended to offend other people.
I was just up to the challenge and learning those kinds of format really inspired me alot.
Oh well, moving forward. I never thought Padre would like my haikus. Subok lang kase un, I need thought of impressing him, I just wanted him to check it and tell me kung nakuha ko ng tama ung idea ng haiku. Hindi kase ko ganon ka familiar dun. But he did liked it and ask me to post it na and I did. Thanks for the challenge and help Padre. And certainly I'll keep on writing..

So heres 3 of them.. I've written about 5 haikus I think.


A stormy cold night
Flameless candle as my light
In this room I hide

***

Today I woke up
With a desire to be loved
By this selfish life

***

Dark clouds in the sky
Sign of rain, pouring anytime
Washing trace of lies


-written June 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment