Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thoughts - Interesting

I'm into facebook lately and manage to check out fun applications there. I tried this "What "Periodic Element" are you? Which will tell your personality base on the questions and give you the Element equivalent. The result..


You are strong in character, emotions, ethics and physically. People who know you believe you are reliable and steady. You say what you mean and you will follow through with it because you weighed the positives and negatives of the commitment before you even said yes. Life may though difficulties your way but you are able to cope with them because of your strength..

hmmm.. interesting coz its true.. I say what I mean and will follow through, strong character and firm. A friend's description who I spoke with earlier is exactly as that.
Nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment