Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thoughts - Envy

I'm hooked in facebooks applications.. makes me smile in a bad day.. I've answered this "What do people envy about you?" and heres what it says..
You're a giving soul, and you'd do almost anything for those you love. They'd also do anything for you! People may envy how giving you are, but more than anything, they envy those you open your heart to.

Funny, a GIVING SOUL, OPEN HEART, darn I know I'm so evil harharhar.. oh well..
I;ve thought about Envy.. recently somebody tried making me look bad to people who I hardly know, I don;t know his/her real reason for it but I won't deny it it makes me furious at first but after a couple of minutes of reading about what he/she wrote about me, it just makes me laugh. It's one hell of a person doesn't really know anything about me. He/She might observed how I deal with people online but hoiw can he/she be sure about who I really am. Easy I can pretend, I can act, I can say portaite who ever I want to be online. So who cares as long as I have my dearst friends who believe in me, who's their when even ever, hell I care abut what other people think.
But of course I have my limitations, I'll give that person one more chance, one more and certainly I'll snap so good luck. I can play anybody's game and I'll make sure I'll win.

No comments:

Post a Comment