Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thoughts - Again

Got a new phone my gulay, for another network. Why did I purchased one? Parang panata na namin ni louisse ang bumili ng new phone every year. Got my N95 still as my primary phone and a 7210 supernova for secondary phone, funny thing is nobody at home is aware what I got hahaha.
It's 11:21pm dated April 22, 2008, my grandparents plane has already landed. I'm torn I want to go home but hesitant as well. I wanted to go hime early to talk to my lolo God, got alot of things to ask him about the details on some investment, dreaded papaerworks again that I want to get over with as soon as possible for me to deal with my own plans this year. I'm hesitant because despite of good news darn I would definetly hear a lot of "sermon" again, about my work, my life, my activities, my savings and darn my health. Yes, I got POS again mygulay, balik akosa everyday dosage ng 1500mg ng gamot, banggag nanaman ako every day, at ang hindi ok eh masesermonan nanaman ako nito hay buhay.

No comments:

Post a Comment