Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kaloquotes

Got this idea from coy, he used quotes as his user status in his IM, stating that they are statements of those ordinary people we meet everyday, who we never thoguht could leave as this kind of impression. I started from one quote then I can no longer stop it hahahaha.. here's his and some of mine. And I'll update this kalokohan often hahahha..

Coy
"You don't just stare and gaze at your accomplishment, you move on to the next opportunity" -ELJ Window Washer

"So you think you have good breeding, eh? To me you're just another chicken in the oven" -Simply Delicious Master Chef

"No matter how well you did it, you will still leave stains in the bowl" -ELJ Janitor

Chinkay
“You can't blame somebody else for your mistakes but yourself.” –Encoder

"This blood in my hand won’t tell how strong and brave I am." –Butcher

"The pain of truth is nothing compared to the agony of deceit." –Fortune-teller

“I’m a stranger, who will leave you with something to ponder.” -Postman

No comments:

Post a Comment