Sunday, February 22, 2009

Complicated, Complications, Whatever

It's Complicated, This Love Thing
by TorturedTourniquet

It's complicated, this love thing.
It makes you think of who you are.
It makes you wonder what you need.
It makes you choose sometimes.
It makes you hurt inside often.
It makes you warm when you're all alone.
But most of the time people are the one who makes it too complicated.



**I never imagine my self being too complicated. Neither did I see my self more than ordinary. Well I am ordinary, one who would never stand out in the crowd, one would just walk there and no one would bother to look at. Doesn't matter.
Hell I care if people won't notice, I don't need, never wanted any attention.

But who am I?
Friends would say, I'm the snobbish, silly, unpreditable person they'll ever meet. My mom would say the laziest, ill-tempered, weird, loving daughter she'll ever had. My dad would probably just tell you the wittiest sweet girl in town(Nax! I love my Dad..). My brothers? Hmm my broes, their annoying ever gengerous but vicious Ate in the world..
All those makes me laugh(mas maraming negative kesa positive, hahaha..). Well, can't contest on that, honestly those are facts. If I'll be describing my self.. I'm the most ill-tempered, patient, snobbish, nice, evil person you'll ever meet..

I'm unpredictable, yes I'm. I think before I speak but I often regret my actions, but hey I'm just human I commit mistakes and learn from them. (I'm hoping that im really learning.. haha..)Someone says I'm unreadable. Hmmm.. I know I don't look approachable but me being unreadable, that never crossed my mind. That I can conceal my thoughts. I think I'm to moody for someone not to know what I'm thinking. I'm still puzzled on this. But one idea hit me about this, I never let people see my weak side, my other side who's longing and wanting to be understood. People see me as the tough one, someone who can came up with the brightest idea and the best solution on a given situation. Wrong!
If I'm that kind of person I'm not supposed to be hurting. I'm not supposed to feel miserably weak at some point. Darn, I'm the most undecided, confuse, shattered person I've ever known..

written Dec 27 '08 -chinkay-

No comments:

Post a Comment