Monday, January 17, 2011

Material Girl II

I've browsed through my post and seen Material Girl post.. So I decide to create part 2 checking if I did had a change to get those things I want.. Lol!

On my Previous post I'm torn if I'll be getting an Ipod Nano (Blue) or an Itouch.. Apparently, I settled with a 8GB Violet Ipod Nano given by my cousin


Then I taught of getting myself a camera D3000 on my older post but I was able to get this baby third quarter of last year.. some accessories.. sweet!


Sadly I haven't bought a new phone yet.. I'm still thinking on what to get but I'll just decide if I will include that on my 2011 list harhar but luckily 2010 gave me a cool present though we already have one of this who am I to say no..

won in over a raffle last weekend during our post xmas party! Love it..

Now should I create my 2011 Material Girl III "want list"? hmmm..
Need to think about it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment