Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time

Whoohh now I realize that I have a lot of things to learn before I can take excellent photos. I signed up to a forum which I know could give me tips and tricks on how to fully use my cam and whoa I’m learning a lot just by reading each page. I’m really a newbie on this, I love taking pictures, I started with an old school film point and shoot camera without zoom when I was in grade school. When we created our school news letter I was the one in charge to take pictures of the featured story. I usually cheat, instead of taking and going to the location where I need to take the picture I would just browse for video footage of our story and will take the picture of it on my PC screen, lol but no one would notice that the picture wasn’t for real. Then my Aunt gave me a new film cam now with zoom, I can no longer remember the model but it was made by Olympus. Since then I was the official photographer of when we’ll have gatherings or party. I never purchased any point and shoot digital cam, I don’t know why but what I know is that I can’t afford to buy the cam I really wanted so I settled to just use my camera phone and borrow my Uncle’s Cannon and Sony digicam. Then after sometime I got a simple Kodak digicam at work price for my hard work whoohhoo! Then this, but I haven’t used with my camera for more than a week now, the last picture I’ve taken was pictures of our agent on the floor smiling while taking calls. Darn! that was ages ago but I try to bring this on Saturday on my movie date with my brother and try to just simply take photos of him, of use and make fun of our selves, the usual things we do when we need some time to think, relax and unwind. I know he needs me now and I will make time for him. And I know I’m not as good as those photographers out there but I know is that I can learn to take better snap shots of these memories I will treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment