Friday, August 13, 2010

Excuses

Over coffee a friend blurted out "Siguro naman sanay ka na sa cam mo?!" Instantly I answered "Hindi, tinatamad ako eh!" then I remembered what my best friend told me last week, "Magbasa ka, gamitin mo, walang mangyayari kung tinatamad ka, sayang lang yan."
Darn, what's with me. I've been craving and wanting this stuff for almost 2 years and now that I have it, I didn't even opened it's bag for 3 consecutive days. I'm convincing my self that I'm just too busy and too tired to hold it, open it and try to mess with it. Ito ba ung tipong, gusto ko lang dati kase wala pa ko, tapos ngayon meron na ko eh maiisang tabi ko lang nanaman??? But I'm reading topics and articles about it once in a while. Kahit nasa office ako nagbabasa ako ng tips and tricks about it.. (Sana wag mabasa ng boss ko 'to hihihi!)
Hmmm lemme think.. I just have a lot of things to do now and I can't give time to fully use it to my hearts content but I'm no longer craving for it, unlike before. Not that don't want it, but because I already have it. I could make use of it once I have enough time to enjoy all its worth. And it would be just there sitting on a special corner where I left it. Unlike having someone in your life which needs time, effort, explanation and attention. My excuses are acceptable. I would bet, if I'm talking about of a person here surely he wouldn't give a damn if I'm busy and too tired not to mind him. Lucky me, I'm not referring to a human being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment