Monday, November 1, 2010

Movie Date

Me and my two bodyguards, I mean my brothers went out for a movie date last Saturday. We watched The Social Network and was amazed about the talent of the said Youngest Billionaire to date. Damn! he really knows scripts to build an uber addicting site. Anyway, we decided to take the 5:10PM showing, grab some grocery and eat. We really had a great time, a friend told me that I'm lucky to have this bond my brothers, well I am, but mind you weren't this close before. We fight a lot, scream shout at each other and wrestle. Yes, you heard me right we got to the point where our yaya can no longer stop us harharhar, but that was before. I think as we grow older we realize that we have a lot in common, though I'm the only girl (well technically). We three, love gadgets (we spend much geeez with those, ask our mom), we love shoes (I can asked their opinion when buying girly shoes, don't get me wrong), we love eating (hehe, we can try any thing we want, it came to a point where Jeje - the youngest got his allergies when we ate in a new resto), we love sports (basketball, NFL, billiards, boxing name it), we love photography, we adore our mom (we can't say no to her) and high respect for our dad (we need his approval on anything). We love each others company, we can just sit down, have coffee (or beer) laugh and talk all day (my mom and dad would sometimes butt in with the conversation lol!). I really had a great time last Saturday, I think we need to do that more often, most probably with my mom during movie dates and with my dad during happy hour lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment