Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Choices

Choices… consists of the mental process of thinking involved with the process of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them for action. Care in selecting, judgment or skill in distinguishing what is to be preferred and in giving a preference. Oh what the heck it’s simply deciding whether to get up in the morning or go back to sleep, or selecting a given route for a journey.
Something struck me, after the words “It’s about choices” came out of my mouth earlier in the office. It made me think of things, a lot of things. It started about this conversation with my officemates. There are decisions I make that made me who I am now, I wouldn’t lie, I regret some of which. But what can I do, I can no longer turn back time to change what had happened.
On the other hand, why are there people who don’t know how to use that little organ inside that hard cage at the upper most of their body? It’s frustrating to learn that a lot of words said are wasted, are just promises coming from a desperate stranger who wanted attention. Yes, I’m guilty on judging a person that she/he can’t do it, she’ll/he’ll just make it harder for us, she/he will be pain in the ass for all of us.
She/he said she’ll/he’ll prove us wrong, that this is what she/he really wants. But I’m sorry on what you’re showing us now. You’re just proving that I’m right. It’s a matter of choice my dear, in this world you’re in now, options are just inserts, decisions are vital and choosing are crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment