Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thoughts - Today

I didn't realize I already run out of books on my shelf that I haven't read. I read ebooks at work and books at home in my room before sleeping.
Mostly I read James Patterson's Women's Murders Series or Mitch Albom or Paulo Coelho books at home. While I prefer chicklits at work. Extremes huh?! Well I'm unpredictable I guess.
That's how mess up everything is, I don't what to clog it with all this ahh never mind. Have a lot of work to do. I have a lot of things to settle and decisions to make. I guess I'm over with some and hoping I'm truly am.
I admit I have my faults but not everything, I have my reasons and those are valid ones. Childish, possibly but not all the time not every sigle time. I have my own reservation yes, but thats for me too keep. One sided story - most of the time led you to a wrong direction, nobody ask mine, no one dared to answer my questions. Well, I can't wait forever, most of the time you'll get tired and go on with your life. You hold your decision and your choices. Atleast I've tried everything, waiting is painful but not knowing is the worst pain ever, so why wait if you can move forward and have a life.
Can someone make up for the lost time and effort?
Answer MAYBE. But you can never turn back time. What you could have done yesterday could mean something that time and but would no longer matter today.
Darn life, I just wanted to be over with what's in my head right now, have a long vacation and take care of my new puppy-Pochi and my doggy-Pandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment