Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things?

I just got my new pair of sneakers. It’s not the brand that everyone is swooning to have, some of my friends would prefer a different one, different color, they might tell me to get the brand that I used to have but I like this, I actually love it. It’s color white, simple, chic, comfy and actually cheaper. And I think it would serve me long enough, ‘til it gone dirty and worn out.. I thought of wearing it last night but before left I had a change of heart harharhar. So I settled with one of my stiletto instead with a mindset that I’ll be wearing the sneakers the following day hehehe.
Mom saw the paper bag with the shoes when I arrived yesterday. Then I heard “tsk tsk tsk.. sapatos nanaman!”. I just heard myself answering “this is different, I’ve been eyeing this pair for ages, just had a chance to drop by the store so after 100 years I bought it.” Then my mom answered “what the difference? Is still a pair of shoes. How many pairs do you have? Include you slip-ons!?” Instead of answering I just close my bedroom door, end of conversation.
I’m fond of collecting shoes, bags, wallets, glasses, gadgets and shirts, my mom would even complain when ever I keep all of them though most of them are just at the back of my closet. Mom would organize it and we’ll end up arguing because she wanted to give away some of my stuff. I rarely do that, think of it as selfishness but hell I care I won’t give those away easily. These things are mine, I save money for most of them, time to decide whether to buy it or not, energy to find where can I find stocks if the first few store I raided doesn’t have my size anymore, effort of sending emails to my aunt abroad and convincing powers for her to buy me a shocking pieces of these little things hehehe. These are the things I really wanted, I dreamed of and wished for. So I want to keep it as long as I want to.

That’s me I don’t easily give out or give up on something that I treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment